Services -> SAAS EGovernance Framework
AJEEVI, offers consulting specialized in designing and implementing new smart city strategies. We are independent consultants that support public organizations in the digitization of the public domain. A smart city project needs to focus on understanding the business of all stakeholders. Keep this balanced. Spend 40% of time on understanding business services and societal value. The remaining 60% of time is needed to test different technology solutions. before you implement a new solution.
As we all know that Flood is one of the major well known Natural Disasters. When water level suddenly rises in dams, river beds etc. Alot of Destruction happens at surrounding places. It causes a huge amount of loss to our environment and living beings as well. So in these case, it is very important to get emergency alerts of the water level situation in different conditions in the river bed. Flooding is usually brought on by an increased quantity of water in a water system, like a lake, river overflowing. On occasion a dam fractures, abruptly releasing a massive quantity of water. The outcome is that a number of the water travels into soil, and ‘flooding’ the region. Rivers are involving river banks, in a station. Aside from lack of products and house and office property, streets infrastructure flood water consists of bacteria and sewage flow of waste sites and chemical spillage which leads to a variety of diseases afterwards. Flood predictions need information like: The speed of change in river stage on a realtime basis, which may help indicate the seriousness and immediacy of this threat.